Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Trimming the Trees

This past weekend we were able to watch the last remaining evidence of IKE being picked up from our cul-de-sac. It was like watching Jaws on land. It is amazing to see how they removed the last remaining pieces. I only wonder if they had known that what they were picking up was man made, they may have just left it?




In the aftermath of the storm one football watching, beer drinking Sunday the hubby had the brilliant idea to give our trees a little (massive) trimming. In his defense he stated that he was trimming the trees so that it would be much easier to put the Christmas lights up this year. Thankfully my neighbors were my witness, and I am going to hold him to his words. This year I am thinking we could go for a little something like this...



One can only hope to live up to the Griswold's and pray that Cousin Eddy doesn't pull up!

No comments: