Friday, January 16, 2009

A Doogie Marathon


For some time now, the Hubby and I have been enjoying the TV show How I Met Your Mother nights.

As I watched Barnie make up one of his legendary catch phrases, I got to thinking what ever happened to all of the Doogie Howeser, M.D. episodes? Did they just go to TV Heaven?

After doing a little googling, I came across the best site ever...www.Veoh.com. With one click my beloved Doogie and I were reconnected (oh, and you can't forget about Cousin Vinny). Looks like I will be having a Doogie marathon in the Hz houze this weekend!

Ever wonder where your favorite TV show went after it was cancelled? Chances are it could be right here. Check it out www.veoh.com.

Veoh is a revolutionary Internet TV service that gives viewers the power to easily discover, watch, and personalize their online viewing experience. With a simple broadband connection Veoh gives you free access to all of the great TV and film studio content, independent productions, and user-generated videos on the Web. From hit CBS, ABC, WB, ESPN and Comedy Central shows to your favorite YouTube clips, Veoh turns the vast universe of Internet video into an easy-to-use, high-quality, personalized experience that TV fans everywhere can enjoy.

No excuse me while I catch up with the Doogster and hang out with Cookie!

No comments: