Monday, August 23, 2010

Go Mama

I was feeling a little spontaneous on Sunday and jumped on the Hubby's hog. Okay really it is a scooter, but hey I was living in the moment.

Here is the proof.



I have to say that I had the best cheering squad! Listen closely and you can hear Cookie in the background chanting, "Go Mama, Go Mama." Oh that Cookie, what great team spirit.

I guess she thought Mama could use some sprit sprinkles because I had a hard time getting that darn thing started and chances of me even leaving the drive way were looking slim. But I did it and I am sure that I gave the neighbors a nice Sunday laugh.

To be honest, I am just thankful that I didn't eat poop while riding. Also, I am glad that I came back when I did, because Cookie was just about to the put the postage on her sissy.




I wonder where she would have shipped her off to? China perhaps, so she could see Ni Hao Kai-Lan.

No comments: