Friday, June 17, 2011

Julie Hearts Peter

Instead of that two shot double latte why not donate your money to help a girl named Julie who is love with a boy named Peter.

Julie is a wife and mom of two great kids, with our 3rd on his way! Kai was born in 11/08 and Lilah in 3/10 and Peter 2/20. How do I know the due date of our newest bundle of joy? Because he is a four year old boy that lives on the other side of the world, just waiting for his Forever Family to come for him. He doesn't know it yet, but he will soon. I love advocating and educating to anyone who will listen about Down syndrome. And desperately trying to figure out how to be a mom to a girly-girl who thinks she is a bulldozer. Who would have ever thought having a child with DS would finally lead me to my passion in life? And that one little girl could baffle me so? Surely not me.

My favorite Julie quote, "I never knew I wanted a child with Down syndrome until I was given one!"

Here is where you can help. The Kehm family is having a laptop giveaway for our final push to get Peter home. $10 = 1 entry.

http://might2save.blogspot.com/2011/06/day-2-of-our-laptop-giveaway.html

Help bring Peter home, you will be glad you did!

No comments: