Monday, April 6, 2009

She Speaks

There is nothing more special than having a family get together!

My sisters and I have gotten a kick out of watching our girls interact, especially since Cookie is becoming more vocal. We laugh at their horseplay and the little giggles they make at one another.

As we watched the girls play this weekend, the moment was perfect as I sat in the living room in between my sister and my grandmother, that is until...

Cookie speaks and it sounds like OH SHIT!

Embarrassed yes, surprised not so much. She is her Father's child afterall.

In her defense she realized that Mommy was not happy with her word choice, because I found her in the bathroom in the bath tub with a bar of soap in her hand. I am choosing to believe that she was thinking that maybe she should be washing the bad word out of her mouth.

Oh, how I wish I could make these things up!


No comments: