Sunday, March 29, 2009

Emily Post Would Be So Proud

Last night we had a wonderful family dinner, consisting of a TX size portion of steak and potatoes. As we were finishing up, the Hubby thought it was the perfect time to teach Cookie how to let the hostess know that she is "full."

Do you know what the sign is? Well, please allow my family to demonstrate...




Just simply lift your shirt to belly level and slap it while chanting, my belly is full!

I can only hope she doesn't do this on her first date. To make matters better, the Hubby also thought he would go ahead and teach Cookie how to compliment the chef...



Yep, a burp with love! I am sure Emily Post would be so proud. I can only hope that one day we will not end up like the Klumps family...


I hope that you all had a safe and happy weekend. Needless to say we spent the rest of our weekend working on our table manners.

No comments: