Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My New Obesessions

I have come to realize that when I am pregnant I have the sudden urge to spend multiple hours in the drug store looking for the best kept beauty products.

Maybe because the thought of not being able to see my toes when I lean over is becoming a reality and my nights are beginning to become restless can make my hormones run ramped. I guess the thought of having a little something extra in my beauty tool kit is that little extra jolt to making my mornings a little brighter.

My two new drug store obsessions are...




Goodbye raccoon eyes. This mascara is magic. Easy to apply, no clups and even easier to remove. It is a must have for the summer when the heat index and humidity are 100+ and you feel like you are melting away.

And...



If you are anything like me, you are a sucker for great hair care packaging that promises no frizz, will remove split ends, and will even highlight your hair after one shampoo. In my short thirty years I think that I might have found one that works! The best part is, I found out that it is the same conditioner that my hair salon was using. Goodbye $25 conditioning treatments. I encourage you to give Organix a try. The best part is CVS has it on sale this weekend for $4.99 a bottle. $4.99 people!

Last but not least, I am still obsessed with this little Cookie...




No comments: