Monday, September 28, 2009

Cookie Knievel

Forget about the teenage years, I think the two's are going to give me a heart attack. On Sunday Cookie and I went to the in ground playground at Burger King because the TX size mosquito's ran us out of the backyard and I didn't have enough armory aka Off to keep them away.

Cookie examined the playground formed her plan of attack and before I knew it she was touching the ceiling.



(If you look at the arrow you can barely see the back of her head. She is about to go down the slide.)

Thank goodness I had aspirin in the diaper bag because I thought I was going to have to take it because I was just about to go into cardiac arrest. I was so proud on one hand and scared to death on the other!

The Hubby and I are obviously in for a wild ride with this one. I guess we should call her Cookie Knievel from now on.





1 comment:

Memaw said...

She is just like her mother was! Go Cookie...