Sunday, June 15, 2008

What to Get A Man Who Has Everything...

We had a fabulous Father's Day weekend and were able to share it with other members of the Cookie Family, Cookie's GG and Papa Ken. We swam, at wonderful shrimp...boiled to perfection by Chef Hubby and most importantly watched Cookie with her grandparents. It is always such a sweet sight to see her with her grandparents as well as great grandparents. Let's just hope they can keep the stories about this Rookie Mom and Rookie Dad childhoods to a minimal...we don't want her getting any ideas!

Days leading up to Father's day I always pace the floor thinking...what in the heck do I get the men in my life who have everything. As The Hubby and I pondered over the thoughts, it finally came to us what to get his dad...matching swimsuits. I even managed to get them to strike a pose...



No comments: