Monday, August 31, 2009

Introducing Cookie #2

The last two weeks have been a whirlwind as we prepared for Cookie #2's arrival. We just didn't think that she was actually going to arrive this past Friday! We were blessed with our new addition Saturday morning at 12:30 am weighing in at 6 lbs 11 oz, 18 3/4 inches long.

She is perfect and so healthy! We are so blessed to have two beautiful girls.



I am feeling great and have a few stories to tell, so get ready I will be posting about The Adventures in Labor Pains within the next couple of days. Today we are going to just enjoy our time together and reflect back on the last seventy-two hours.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Congratulations!! She's beautiful! I hope you're all doing well.

Mrs. Valente said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Aloha Kari and KC,
Thanks for the text. I am so happy for you guys. Hope I get to meet her one day.
Kirsten