Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Little Bedtime Tip

Tonight will mark the eighth night that Cookie is going to sleep in her big girl bed. We have managed to tackle the going to sleep part, it is the length part that we are still working on. Tonight we are shooting for a six am wake up call.

I would like to send a big shout out to my peeps at Fisher Price because this little thing-a-ma-jig (projector/music box) is hands down the best $19.95 I have ever spent...



Over the course of the last few nights Cookie has learned to turn it on and off as well as change the sounds. So far it really seems to be helping her go back to sleep.

If you are in the middle of transitioning your little ones to their big girl/boy beds I HIGHLY recommend this toy. Oh, and ear plugs work well to if you are the type that will let them just cry it out until they fall asleep. I can admit to testing both methods and hands down the toy is the much better approach.

On a side note I should apologize to Cookie's Papaw for the endless times he had to hear the music over the last few nights. We hope that you enjoyed your nap today and we appreciate all that you did while you stayed with us!

No comments: