Friday, April 9, 2010

Dadarazzi

I have been on the road for the past week and when I am gone the Hubby does a great job at being a DAD-A-RAZZI. Every evening he blesses me with photos of our little celebraties and sends them with the most entertaining captions. Oh that Hubby so witty.

It is almost like I am right there in the moment with them. Needless to say this is probably the reason why Cookie thinks that every phone can take a picture.

Daddy's Little Helper


I Love You Mom


Action Shot (Moo in Jumper)


Self Serve


Old Times


I Am Standing


She Poops...

...yep, I even got a picture of that, but I thought since it was Friday I would spare my blogging friends that nice little surprise. It was only fitting that I got the message that Cookie was no longer constipated while at dinner. Oh, the joys of picture phones and a Rookie Mom on the road.

No comments: