Monday, November 17, 2008

Dear Hubby,


Seven years ago today we ended our long distance relationship and together embarked on the great adventure they call marriage. We had no idea what the future held, but we knew that whatever ups and downs we would endure, we would endure them together.

Today we celebrate our seventh wedding anniversary and today I thought it would only be fitting to dedicate this post to the seven reasons why I love you and why we work…

You never forget a holiday... [Nothing says I love you like a fishing depth finder]
Your family is one of a kind
You are the world’s greatest floor Mopper and the King of the Dirt Devil
You respect my NO Toot Zones
You are the world’s greatest hugger
Your laugh is infectious
You love every flaw about me [Including my need to always ask, “Does this make my butt look big?”]
You know every button of mine to push and know exactly when NOT to push them

And Most of All…

Together we share the love for our little Cookie!

Okay so keeping it to seven is a little hard, but I figured since math was never your best subject I could get away with throwing a couple more in the list.

Hubby, over the years we have laughed a lot, cried a little and weathered many storms together! I look forward to the rest of our lives together and continuing on with this adventure with you by my side.

You are my friend, my partner, the father of our Cookie and most importantly the man that I get to call my Husband!

Happy Anniversary Hubby and Cheers to our future together!

Love,



Your Wife



No comments: