- Fold cloth in half vertically so open edge is on the rights.
- Fold napkin up one and a half inches from bottom edge, then fold it under itself, accordion-style
- Keep folding until 4 inches to 5 inches remain.
- Diagonally fold upper right corners (both layers) into the pleated section. Tuck edge into the pleating to create a triangle.
- Stand triangle upright on long edge into the pleating to create a triangle.
- Get a squash with a 1 to 2 inch stem. Glue on beak (corn husk or nut) and eyes (dried beans or whole cloves) to complete your holiday bird.
Then WA-LA your Turkey is born...