Friday, July 18, 2008

Fresh Food "Miracle" Feeder

Come one come all...the teeth are breaking loose and they have our little Cookie all worked up. Cookie teeth are starting to come in like crazy and just like her Mom she wants it to happen quickly.

Let me tell you, those little choppers are dangerous. Just like a little Jaws looking for anything she can feast on. Cookie has never been a fan of the pacifier which is great because I hear that in the long run it might save me a few trips to the orthodontist office. However, that left me up to my ears in Orajel and Organic (not so cheap) teething magic potions. My options were dwindling fast.

That is until I found this nifty little device...




The Fresh Food Feeder is available at Wal-Mart and Target and even cheaper than a tank of gas. Now that is a bargain. Okay so hear is the sales pitch from Munchkin, which is the one that Cookie has.

"This award-winning product allows your baby to enjoy lots of delicious foods without the choking risk. Simply put a piece of fruit, vegetables or meat into the mesh bag and snap shut. Your baby can chew, suck and enjoy all the whole food goodness and taste, with only the tiniest, digestible pieces coming through. Your baby gets great flavor and you get great peace of mind!"

Ahhhh, worry free of any choking hazards and a good distractor for at least 20 mins. Just enough Mommy time to relax. 20 minutes these day of relaxation is 20 minutes of sweet precious little don't bother me, mommy time. I will take it when I can.

Just recently we entered into the land of stage 3 foods. The land of holding your breath each night in hopes that each piece is chewed and swallowed. Cookie is getting the hang of it but the Fresh Food Feeder has really helped her out because it not only relieves her teething aches but it is also helping her learn how to chew.


No comments: