Monday, July 14, 2008

Great Grandma's Hugs


Great Grandma's Hugs Are Made Of Love!

Everything my great grandma does
is something special made with love.
She takes time to add the extra touch
that says, "I love you very much."

She fixes hurts with a kiss and smile
and tells good stories great grandma-style.
It's warm and cozy on her lap
for secret telling or a nap.

And when I say my prayers at night
I ask God to bless and hold her tight.
Cause when it comes to giving hugs
my great grandma's arms are filled with love!


1 comment:

Robyn said...

My great grandma-a little teeny Norweigan lady named Gertie- died when I was about 12, and I still remember her wonderful, squishy hugs. I see how comforted my boys are when my mom holds them close and I hope to be able to do that for my own grandchildren someday. Those hugs are magic!