Monday, August 25, 2008

Time...I Order You To Slow Down

Our little Cookie will be One in less than a week. I can't believe that only a few months ago, she was nestled into my arms so small and fragile and now eleven months later she is barely hanging onto my fingers.



Time...I order you to slow down.

Before I know it, we will be the ones standing by the bus stop and I will watch her let go of my fingers and go into the great big world they call kindergarten!

To all of you Rookie and Veteran Moms who watched your little ones leave for school today, I offer you a Kleenex and know that you are anxiously awaiting their arrivals home today to hear all about the days events.

Wishing everyone a great first day of school!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful!! They grow up so fast. I so have a baby fever, Mason just turned 3!!