Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Jean Squatting; It's an Art


Today I came across another priceless moment when I got Cookie Ready for school and then managed to get myself ready (after a Grande Coffee, several conference calls and realizing that it is 1 PM). It went a little something like this...

Size 18 Month (Cute As A Button) Target Jeans: $8.00

Size ? (two season ago, sucker for a sale, pre-baby fitting) Old Navy Jeans: $29.50

Realizing that my daughter has not learned the art of "squatting" in her jeans to loosen them up to...PRICELESS

For all blogging Mom's who "squat" around the world each morning, you are not alone in your quest for a looser fit. For everything else there is MasterCard to help us afford a pair of recessionista jeans that would actually fit. But I say why chance the horror of having to face the bad lighting of a dressing room and face the fact that gravity really does effect our dairy aires.

Cheers to happy squatting and looser fitting jeans!

No comments: