Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

Wishing you and your families a safe and happy New Year!

This Rookie Mom is off to write down her many new years resolutions. I figure that if I write enough of them down and only accomplish a couple of them then I have made great success. However, this year I refuse to write down unattainable resolutions such as I will run everyday for 45 minutes and watch every calorie that I ingest.

Hey I am only human after all and one should be true to themselves so, this year I think I will take the path of less resistance. I vow to run as much as I can and limit my calorie intake to calories that only satisfy me such as the sweet taste of chocolate covered almonds. I may be eating several plates of air but hopefully each plate will come with a side of motivation in the New Year!

Cheers to will power, strength, and motivation in the New Year and above all things happiness and love!


http://mymyspacelayouts.wordpress.com/



No comments: