Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Free Hugs and Kisses




I love a great deal and always use coupons when I can, even if they are expired. Yes I admit, I have been known to be that person in line at Bed Bath and Beyond (and other places) pleading my case that I had no idea that the coupon expired last month. But what really Works for Me This Wednesday, are my Free Hugs and Kisses coupons that I get to cash in this morning!

I just couldn't help but share this great deal with my new blogging friends. You too can create your own personalized Coupons. Just click on the word coupon (link) and your off to making your own coupons!. It is always a great way to brighten someones day and the best part is they never Expire.

Who knows you may get lucky and pass it along to someone who offers Double the Value for your Coupons...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet idea! :) I love it.

tootie said...

So cute!!

Mandy said...

I've always thought about making these but never took the time. I need to. Yours are cute!

Mom2fur said...

What a sweet idea!
And you go right on arguing to use coupons at BB&B, and other places. Frankly, if they want your business, they can swing a few bucks savings!

Tiffany said...

I made a coupon book for Valentine's Day for my husband when we were dating. He still has it.

Karla Porter Archer said...

i've always enjoyed making these for my husband. i also make some with our kids for them to give.

blessings,
Karla

SimplyAmusingDesigns.com said...

I have made coupons for my family since I was a kid, because we never had any money for presents growing up...and then it just stuck. Glad to know there's a site that you can do it at, too. Thanks for the tip!

Overwhelmed! said...

Very cute! Thanks for sharing.