Monday, January 28, 2008

Tips for Women in 2008

I am currently still traveling so my crazy adventures are still in progress. The recap will be up first thing on Thursday!

As for a quick update, my sanity it is still in tact after being in the car for a good eight hours and Cookie is just having the time of her life. She has been so good and not one complaint aka no poppy diapers while in the car. As long as the bottle is close by, the diapers are near and radio is blaring the latest nursery rhymes she is a content little traveler.

Today, I received a email from a dear girlfriend that I just had to share with you all. It is the Tips for Women in 2008 .

Though some are silly, there is at least one that every wife, mother and friend can relate to..like number 2 perhaps or number 5.

1. Aspire to be Barbie - that Blondie has everything.

2. If the shoe fits - buy one in every color.

3. Take life with a pinch of salt... a wedge of lime, and a shot of tequila (I think I could just settle for a diet coke with a lime.)

4. In need of a support group? - Cocktail hour with the girls or brunch with bottomless mimosas!

5. Go on the 30 day diet. (I'm on it and so far I've lost 15 days).

6. When life gets you down - just put on your big girl panties and deal with it.

7. Let your greatest fear be that there is no PMS and this is just my personality.

8. I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

9. Lead me not into temptation, I can find it myself.

10. Don't get your knickers in a knot, it solves nothing; and makes you walk funny.

Have a Good Evening! Feel free to pass these along, you never know when a girlfriend of yours might need a little inspiration or tip to get them through the day!

No comments: